0.9.88 - 27 Apr 2021
- The included version of Lua is now 5.4.3
- Fixed: A potential crash in hs.screenRecordingState() has been guarded against
- Fixed: hs.json now works with Lua co-routines
- Fixed: hs.location.geocoder.lookupAddress() should no longer crash when certain addresses are entered
- Changed: hs.urlevent callbacks now provide the sending app’s Process ID, if available
- Changed: hs.loadSpoon() no longer duplicates already loaded Spoons if the global namespace is used
- Added: hs.alert.showWithImage()
0.9.87 - 10 Apr 2021
- The additional compiler protections from 0.9.86 have been disabled. This version should therefore be safe to upgrade to, if you use the
hs command line tool.
- The website documentation now contains links to the source code of each function/method/etc.
- Fixed: hs.json no longer returns a string instead of a table in some situations
- Fixed: hs.task should no longer crash Hammerspoon when a SIGPIPE is raised
- Added: hs.audiodevice.defaultEffectDevice() and hs.audiodevice:setDefaultEffectDevice()