0.9.87 - 10 Apr 2021
- The additional compiler protections from 0.9.86 have been disabled. This version should therefore be safe to upgrade to, if you use the
hs command line tool.
- The website documentation now contains links to the source code of each function/method/etc.
- Fixed: hs.json no longer returns a string instead of a table in some situations
- Fixed: hs.task should no longer crash Hammerspoon when a SIGPIPE is raised
- Added: hs.audiodevice.defaultEffectDevice() and hs.audiodevice:setDefaultEffectDevice()
0.9.86 - 15 Mar 2021
- Note: If you use the
hs command line tool, please do not upgrade to 0.9.86 - it will be working again in 0.9.87
- Additional runtime compiler protections have been enabled to try and solve some crashes. Please consider filing GitHub issues if you run into any crashes.
- Fixed: hs.itunes now correctly sends commands to Music.app on macOS 11.x
- Fixed: A potential crash in hs.serial has been fixed
- Fixed: A potential crash in hs.eventtap callbacks has been fixed
- Changed: hs.websocket:send() now has an optional parameter to switch from sending binary data to sending strings.