0.9.68 - 12 Jul 2018
Fixed: 0.9.68 fixed a memory leak in hs.application, but the fix caused some crashes, so it has been reverted
0.9.67 - 12 Jul 2018
- Lua is now upgraded to version 5.3.5
- hs.dockIconClickCallback and hs.shutdownCallback are no longer blindly called even if they are not set, removing two spurious error messages from the console.
- Changed: hs.chooser choices now support hs.styledtext.
- Changed: hs.tangent is now faster and easier to use
- Changed: hs.notify notifications now default to the Alert style
- Fixed: hs.battery.otherBatteryInfo() no longer leaks memory.
- Fixed: hs.application.getMenuItems() no longer uses a background thread to do its work. Performance will be lower, but so will crashes :)
- Fixed: hs.application and hs.window memory leaks have been fixed
- Added: hs.hotkey.modal:delete()
- Added: hs.image:colorAt()
- Added: hs.styledtext.validFont()
- Added: hs.chooser.globalCallback and a default implementation that tracks/restores window focus when using an hs.chooser
- Added: hs.styledtext.fontsForFamily(), hs.styledtext.fontFamilies(), hs.styledtext.loadFont()
- Added: hs.notify:alwaysShowAdditionalActions()