0.9.67 - 12 Jul 2018
- Lua is now upgraded to version 5.3.5
- hs.dockIconClickCallback and hs.shutdownCallback are no longer blindly called even if they are not set, removing two spurious error messages from the console.
- Changed: hs.chooser choices now support hs.styledtext.
- Changed: hs.tangent is now faster and easier to use
- Changed: hs.notify notifications now default to the Alert style
- Fixed: hs.battery.otherBatteryInfo() no longer leaks memory.
- Fixed: hs.application.getMenuItems() no longer uses a background thread to do its work. Performance will be lower, but so will crashes :)
- Fixed: hs.application and hs.window memory leaks have been fixed
- Added: hs.hotkey.modal:delete()
- Added: hs.image:colorAt()
- Added: hs.styledtext.validFont()
- Added: hs.chooser.globalCallback and a default implementation that tracks/restores window focus when using an hs.chooser
- Added: hs.styledtext.fontsForFamily(), hs.styledtext.fontFamilies(), hs.styledtext.loadFont()
- Added: hs.notify:alwaysShowAdditionalActions()
0.9.66 - 16 Apr 2018
We are currently focusing very hard on a small set of very strange crashes in Hammerspoon. If Hammerspoon crashes for you, please reach out to us via GitHub, or IRC, or email and send us your config.
At the moment we have extra Lua debugging enabled, which will trigger more crashes, but also produces better logs for us to fix the bugs. Apologies for the inconvenience this is causing, but it’s making Hammerspoon better in the long run!
- Fixed: hs.menubar no longer crashes if a menu item triggers a refresh of the menu data