0.9.59 - 22 Jan 2018
We are currently focusing very hard on a small set of very strange crashes in Hammerspoon. If Hammerspoon crashes for you, please reach out to us via GitHub, or IRC, or email and send us your config. We have not yet been able to reproduce the crashes, and are very keen to do so!
- Changed: Crash message logging has now been fixed
- Changed: hs.socket can now be used for binary protocols
0.9.58 - 25 Dec 2017
- Added: hs.midi
- Added: Hammerspoon’s Console window now has a default toolbar with some useful functions (see hs.console.toolbar for customisation options)
- Added: hs.styledtext now supports
allowsTighteningForTruncationon macOS 10.11+
- Added: hs.battery.privateBluetoothBatteryInfo() (for getting information from AirPods).
- Added: hs.window.minimizedWindows() and hs.window.invisibleWindows()
- Fixed: hs.host.cpuUsage now uses the correct default period if a nil period was supplied in addition to a callback.
- Fixed: Calling hs.reload() from the
hscommand line tool no longer crashes.
- Changed: hs.window.layout now has a
noactioncommand and a
- Changed: hs.window.filter now has a
- Changed: hs.alert now supports
- Changed: Various improvements to hs.dialog
- Changed: hs.chooser:show() now accepts an optional set of co-ordinates for the window position.
- Changed: hs.fs.volume.eject() now returns a string in addition to a boolean, which may contain useful error information.
- Changed: hs.window.switcher now displays on the same screen as the currently focused window