0.9.58 - 25 Dec 2017
- Added: hs.midi
- Added: Hammerspoon’s Console window now has a default toolbar with some useful functions (see hs.console.toolbar for customisation options)
- Added: hs.styledtext now supports
allowsTighteningForTruncation on macOS 10.11+
- Added: hs.battery.privateBluetoothBatteryInfo() (for getting information from AirPods).
- Added: hs.window.minimizedWindows() and hs.window.invisibleWindows()
- Fixed: hs.host.cpuUsage now uses the correct default period if a nil period was supplied in addition to a callback.
- Fixed: Calling hs.reload() from the
hs command line tool no longer crashes.
- Changed: hs.window.layout now has a
noaction command and a
- Changed: hs.window.filter now has a
- Changed: hs.alert now supports
atScreenEdge style parameter
- Changed: Various improvements to hs.dialog
- Changed: hs.chooser:show() now accepts an optional set of co-ordinates for the window position.
- Changed: hs.fs.volume.eject() now returns a string in addition to a boolean, which may contain useful error information.
- Changed: hs.window.switcher now displays on the same screen as the currently focused window
0.9.57 - 16 Oct 2017
- Fixed: hs.battery.getAll() improved handling non-functions
- Fixed: hs.eventtap.event.newKeyEvent() restores pre-0.9.56 behaviour with nil modifiers parameters
- Fixed: hs.caffeinate.startScreensaver() now works under High Sierra
- Fixed: hs.streamdeck no longer incorrectly garbage collects button callbacks