0.9.23 - 25 Feb 2015
- Fixed: hs.layout now selects a default screen more carefully
- Changed: hs.menubar callbacks can now inspect which keyboard modifiers are being held, so they can take different actions
- Changed: hs.layout.apply() can now accept a function to decide which screen to place a window on
- Added: hs.messages (for sending iMessage/SMS via the Messages.app)
- Added: hs.drawing (for drawing very simple things on screen - circles, lines, text)
- Added: hs.screen:currentMode(), hs.screen:availableModes(), hs.screen:setMode() (for inspecting/configuring monitor resolutions)
0.9.22 - 17 Feb 2015
- Fixed: Prevent a crash in hs.hotkey
- Fixed: hs.hints will no longer flow window hint icons off the bottom of the screen
- Fixed: Many extensions now have correctly formatted documentation. This is still a work in progress.
- Changed: hs.uielemet now uses a more relaxed method of determining if an object is a window. This should help with unusual apps like Emacs.
- Added: Added getCurrentArtist(), getCurrentAlbum() and getCurrentTrack() to hs.itunes and hs.spotify
- Added: hs.window.focusWindowNorth/South/East/West() can now limit their search to windows from the same application