0.9.17 - 16 Jan 2015
- Fixed: Guard against a crashing bug in hs.uielement:newWatcher()
- Changed: hs.notify now supports many more features of Notification Center. NOTE: The old API still exists, but is now deprecated. Please port to the new hs.notify API.
- Changed: hs.hints.windowHints() now shows hints for more application windows
- Changed: hs.hotkey now supports the § key found on some international Mac keyboards
- Changed: hs.location can now calculate sunrise/sunset times
0.9.16 - 09 Jan 2015
We have noticed that some users are experiencing crashes with Hammerspoon. This should never happen! If you are seeing any crashes, please either reach out to us on github, or in IRC, or email email@example.com. We really want to figure out why these crashes are happening, and get them fixed!
- Fixed: hs.hotkey should be less likely to crash in confusing edge cases
- Changed: Added hs.window.toggleZoom(), which mirrors the behaviour of the OS X window zoom button (pre Yosemite)
- Changed: Added hs.crash.isMainThread() to aid debugging odd callback related crashes
- Changed: hs.alert() is now callable, to reduce repetition