0.9.15 - 05 Jan 2015
- Fixed: Various nasty thread-related crasher bugs have been squashed
- Fixed: help() function was using an incorrect call from hs.doc
- Fixed: developer sample extensions are now correctly formatted
- Changed: Added hs.application.frontmostApplication
- Fixed: hs.hints.windowHints() is now more efficient and smarter about edge cases (e.g. no windows being open)
- Changed: Font name and size are now configurable for hs.hints.windowHints()
0.9.14 - 30 Dec 2014
- Added: Crashlytics crash handling framework. This is active, but not currently very useful, as extension libraries are not symbolicated.
- Changed: hs.application.applicationForPid changed to hs.application.applicationForPID
- Changed: hs.hints now offers an optional “vimperator” style. Window hints now use two letters, the first of which is taken from the name of the application.
- Added: hs.uielement low level extension for working with UI elements. This is unlikely to be directly useful to many users, but offers powerful primitives for higher level abstractions